Saturday 28 June 2014

Thank you teachers!

Hello!  It's that time of year when I need a slew of thank you cards for teachers.  I had this little panel done for another card and decided not to use it. It's a Memory Box stamp, inked with Tombow markers and stamped over a scrap of paper that I used to blot up extra ink after a wrinkle-free distress technique.  I added little eyes to the birds and added blue stickles for embellishment.  The panel has a dark brown mat, and is popped up on a pale blue note card (also Memory Box).  I see that I had on some previous occasion inked the edges of the notecard with Ice Blue fluid chalk ink.  The sentiment is by A Muse, I believe.

Four more thank you cards to go - but I'll save those for another post.

Are you enjoying local strawberries?  We are, and off to pick some for jam this weekend. We even get some free, as members of our Community Supported Agriculture program.  What a great way to start veggie box season!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment